How to help improve your sex life
A marriage without sex and only platonic is not something that many people would want to try, I’m sure! Without sex, then the substance of marriage is relatively reduced, so a marriage without sex makes people feel that it is something incredible. Take a look at 17 tips from sex experts for you.Suggest you guys bookmark this post,And remember the ideas in the article.
1, Do it at least once a week: surveys show that having sex at least once a week can keep you away from illness and depression. Reproductive stimulation makes the immune system more effective, reduces headaches and treats acne, and also slows down the pain of daily life, among other things.
- Don’t be surprised if he doesn’t respond: contrary to popular belief, erections are not something he alone can control on his own initiative, and exhaustion and stress are among the most usual causes of non-responsiveness. Therefore, we can create some sexual fun, you can go to the Cheapest Adult Sex Toys & Discount Hot Lingerie store to buy some gadgets, very helpful.
- Reduce distractions: Watching TV in bed has recently been voted the biggest killer of sexual need. The TV can completely ruin your sex drive for the whole night.
Increase your potential: For better highs, exercise your abdominal wall muscles, also known as the PC (pubococcygeus) muscles, which are what you use when you urinate. All you need to do is exercise these muscles. Simply stop and count five times in between when you are peeing and then relax.
5, Know the hormonal periods: this can help you have the best sex life. A physiological cycle of seven to fourteen days is the high point of your sexuality regular.
6, seize the sensitive area: sensitive areas in the whole body have, not only in the organ area. If caressing the appropriate words, these places in the foreplay, even after the time can give you the same sense of stimulation.
- Get frequent health checks: Nothing can ruin your sex life more than abdominal pain, premenstrual pain, scratching and mysterious discharge. If you notice anything that worries you (even a strange odor), it’s best to get it all checked out by your doctor.In short both you and your partner need to understand that health is the basis for sex life
- Re-evaluate birth control: with the ever-changing methods of birth control on the market, you’d better learn more about them. Even if you’ve had bad luck with methods you’ve tried before and failed, it’s well worth it to check out what new methods are out there.
9, change the missionary position: try you to do the lead, fresh position will bring unprecedented fresh feeling. You can explore the imagination, only to take due account of each other’s flexibility.
- Forget the statistics: If you want to have a better sex life, then start ignoring those statistics about other people’s frequency. That kind of data can only lead to feelings of insecurity and unworthiness, and those feelings can lead to a decline in the quality of your sex life.
11, eat more bananas: but not for the reason you think, bananas are rich in vitamin B, so eating bananas can improve the quality of your sex life by boosting blood circulation to your organ parts.But don’t get me wrong, this “banana” is a real banana that grows on books, not a play on words between you and your lover.
- Banana is a fruit rich in energy and nutrients, which can quickly replenish the body’s energy, but it will not have the effect of an aphrodisiac, while banana can improve a man’s sexual function to a certain extent. Bananas are rich in potassium and magnesium ions, which play an important role in a man’s sexual function, so increasing potassium and magnesium ions can help improve men’s sexual function.
- Bananas are high in tryptophan, which when consumed will cause your brain to secrete more tryptophan. Tryptophan is a neurotransmitter that delays ejaculation, which has the effect of delaying ejaculation and aiding in the treatment of premature ejaculation. Bananas are also rich in zinc. Zinc and the density and quality of sperm are directly proportional to each other, and a lack of zinc will also affect the metabolism and vitality of sperm, leading to delayed testicular development. The enzyme bromelain contained in bananas helps boost testosterone levels, and bananas are a slow-releasing energy food, so for more passionate sex life, it’s best to eat more bananas.
12, Don’t kiss each other with a cold: cold sores on the mouth are a form of herpes. They are a different species from genital herpes, but if you carry on when you have this herpes on your mouth, then the virus may mutate causing your sexual partner to switch to genital herpes.
13, Choose your food carefully: your stomach can’t be seared, even though it may look that way on the movies. But you can’t just put whatever you want in there, and not being able to eat it will have a direct impact on your sexuality.
- Use a condom: Whether or not you choose to have intercourse during your physical period is a matter of personal preference. If you’re going to do that, then use a condom because your cervix is more open during this phase and therefore more susceptible to infection.
- Talk about your sexual fantasies: this will get you into the mood right away and works better than foreplay. If you are apprehensive about what to say then let him start.
16, Talk less about sex with others: surprisingly, talking to your friends about your boudoir can have a devastating effect on your sex life. Not just for your health, but because you’ll be able to have more powerful “sex life”, your potential and your sexual staying power. This is a meaningful article that can greatly help and enhance the lives of men and women who don’t know much about sex, and who can’t just imagine it!